Marketing Tech Support
Managing today's complex marketing tools take technical skills and unique know-how. Focus on what your marketing can do for your business,
not managing the tools that make it happen!
The Technology Challenge
Almost everyone in the workforce today is familiar with common software products such as Microsoft Office and other ubiquitous platforms. Some have unique skills with other standalone software programs as well. However, the increasingly complex set of tools known as MarTech, short for marketing technologies, have long learning curves and need skill-sets that many experienced marketing people don't even have.
To help augment your team, we offer services that let you gain the benefits of all this great technology and keep on top of the constant changes without having to find and retain high-priced talent. Whether it's website maintenance and management, ongoing search engine optimization, or support for today's popular marketing automation platforms and CRM's, we have you covered!
Leveraging some of the world's leading marketing tools for our clients day in and day out, makes it easy for us to support those who simply want to get on with marketing execution.
Trust the Experts!
We obviously can't support each and every software product out there, so it all starts with a brief conversation. Tell us what technical challenges you face with the systems you are using - from there, we will simply let you know whether or not we can help and what level of support we can provide. Some of the more common tools and activities we manage for clients include:
- Support for the WordPress architecture and maintenance of the website - including initial and ongoing audits, health checks, continuous on-page optimization
- Support of common WordPress themes and plugins including setup, optimization and ongoing updates
- We can support some older WordPress scenarios as well depending on what they are - note: we do not support sites built with Advanced Custom Fields ( ACF)
Marketing Automation Platforms
- Think2Grow can help with both Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and most of the popular Marketing Automation/Email systems on the market
- Major systems include SharpSpring, Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Marketo on the high-end and common but less sophisticated systems such as ZOHO, Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- Services for these technologies can include basic maintenance, loading and formatting content, customization, list imports/exports etc. If you prefer a more end-to-end scenario, we can manage the system and build content as well.
Getting started begins with a simple, short conversation.
To best serve your needs, we generally manage MarTech systems on a minimum 12-month basis. This allows us to dig deep into how you use these systems and the nuances of their interactions with your business processes. Although not essential, it is more effective when we manage the website in conjunction with other marketing technologies.