Service Summary and Overview
Think2Grow’s service summary is divided into 3 main categories as shown below. Our services are designed to help companies build and significantly improve their marketing programs with the focus on results, not just activity. We can do this in a retained consulting and services model for set periods of time. Or, by offering a wide range of on-demand marketing services when they are needed. In addition, we touch on some other aspects of corporate planning and decision-making. For more information about one of our main practice areas and a separate service summary for each, click on the boxes to learn more.
Today’s Key Marketing Challenges
Many companies struggle to get excited about the ROI produced by marketing. It’s a foundation building process that takes time and consistent focus. Here are some key reasons we’ve seen why things don’t go as well as they could:
- Not enough thought put into the marketing plan – the wrong mix of activity.
- Weak planning inputs – value proposition, market segmentation, etc.
- Expectations not aligned with the budget, or the timing of the results.
- Not enough internal bandwidth to achieve the objectives.
- Lack of the necessary in-house skills or expertise.
If your company is struggling with marketing, we can help you raise the bar. Some of the clients we work with look for an entire marketing program that runs for several quarters to a year. Others are simply looking to get something done quickly such as a case study or some website content. We are a full-service shop so no matter what you need, we can get it done!