Thought-leadership through well-developed content is one of today's most effective ways to stand out from the crowd in building awareness, leads, and sales.
Why Content Matters
. . . of B2B companies stated that winning vendors provided content to show ROI and/or build a business case
. . . of businesses choose companies that help them first by providing relevant content
. . . of customers have a more positive outlook on a company after reading custom content
What is Content Marketing?
According to the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), "Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action." Some of the strongest benefits of content marketing are that it:
- Creates awareness in your marketplace
- Builds trust and credibility
- Positions your company as an "authority"
- Drives potential buyers to your website
- Improves search engine optimization
To help your business communicate effectively through all stages of the buying process, we offer a full range of digital and traditional content creation services. If it includes words, graphics, animation, images, or video, we can do it. Our goal is to help you deliver your key messages in ways that best position your offering to prospects and clients.
“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” Andrew M. Davis - Best-selling author and one of the most influential marketers in the world.
Key to Content Marketing Success
Content marketing is not a one-time thing or a "set it and forget it" activity. For it to work effectively, it takes the following:
- Carefully define your target audiences and know them intimately - the more relevant your content is to them, the better the results.
- Focus on delivery as much as the content - people can't consume content they never see!
- Be thoughtful about everything - what, when, and how will you say what matters?
- Consistency is critical, whether it's weekly, bi-weekly, monthly - plan a topics editorial calendar and stick to it!
- It's about frequency - people love repetition. Creating a blog every 4 months simply doesn't work.