SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Social media is critical for today's businesses.
But, it can be very difficult and time-consuming. Why not leave it to the experts?
YES. You Need Social Media!
. . . of B2B marketers use Twitter as part of their content strategies
. . . of B2B buyers use social media to support purchase decision
. . . of B2B marketers have gained customers through LinkedIn
Marketing involves two critical factors in almost every activity - content and delivery. One without the other simply doesn't matter. Social media is one of the most cost-effective and impactful ways to make sure your content gets noticed!
For the cost of a couple low-impact and difficult to track magazine ads a year, you can start building a long-lasting network of potential buyers. Based on your needs, Think2Grow has developed a Social Management Program, that's right for you. A more robust "Enterprise" model is also available.
First entry into Social Media or
the goal is to build presence
More proactive approach to build
presence and increase followers
Focused on social media growth
and proactive engagement
* The pricing is based on LInkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. It may vary depending on changes requested to these programs and the additional work required. Response targets reflect our goals and historical performance results. However, they can not be guaranteed at all times.
Why not start building your digital exposure the easy way?
The Key Benefits
Years ago, the value of social for most B2B companies was undervalued and an afterthought. Today things have changed dramatically, and most businesses now rely in social media as a primary vehicle to deliver their messaging and engage with target audiences. Here are just a few examples of how successful companies leverage social to help them accelerate growth:
- Building thought leadership through sharing a mix of topical curated information and original content
- Increasing brand awareness and a "feel" for the corporate culture by posting pictures, videos, and articles about things going on in the business, with employees, and the community
- Informing prospects and customers about important news and information about the company
- Periodically promoting the company’s products and services and presenting relevant offers and promotions
- Providing companies with a valuable feedback mechanism in the form of surveys, polls, and incoming comments
- Using social media as a primary customer sales and support mechanism - some companies have literally replaced help desks with real-time prospecting and customer support teams leveraging Twitter
All of this combines to help build awareness, attraction to the brand, and action in the form of presales engagement and/or post sales support.